Upgrade MP32 software by swapping EMMC memory card
- Power down the MP32.
- Remove USB, HDMI and Ethernet cables from Odroid board. Ribbon cable can remain connected.
Be careful with the Battery cable. It MUST stay connected otherwise MP32 time & date will be lost.
- Remove the four screws from Odroid board.
- Lift up the Odroid board to expose EMMC card.
- Gently pry off the EMMC card from the Odroid board.
- Mount new EMMC card in it’s place. Use Odroid board edge and white outline as guide for location.
You should hear and feel a click when new card snaps in place.
- Put everything back in reverse order.